The 10th Annual Florida Fiber-In is a weekend gathering of weavers, knitters, crocheters, beaders, lacers, tatters, braiders and other fiber arts fanatics to learn, socialize and shop. The theme for this year’s event is Ireland. Here is a brief overview of what’s on the agenda.
- 6pm Fiber Bee: Work on a project and/or socialize
- 6-9: Vending Opens
- 9:00 Dyeing is Kool: Kathleen Powell
- 10:00 On Designing Patterns: Linda Browning
- 11:15 Chart Reading 101: Linda Browning
- 1:00 Basic Knooking: Terri Wells
- 2:00 Ply on the Fly: Jody Seigel
- 3:00 Mosaic Knitting: Linda Browning
- 4:00 Parade of Blocks into the Auction
- 10:00 Garage Sale
The 10th Annual Florida Fiber-In is September 20-22, 2013 at the Allure Resort International Drive, 8444 International Drive, Orlando FL.